Tuesday 19 May 2009

Reasons to be cheerful:

  • I've finished my OU course! I braved the queues at the only Post Office left in a 50 mile radius and sent my 5000 words of blood, sweat and tears off to Milton Keynes.
  • My great friend is coming to see me today. He's making an exception for me and is heading north of the Watford Gap. I hope he's prepared for the provinces...
  • We're going out for lunch, and wine will be involved, I'm sure of it...
  • My kids are both at school till 3.30 - freedom!
  • My husband should be making a guest appearance at home later today - feels like he's been away forever...
  • I've got a shelf of tasty novels lined up waiting to be read - summertime's for reading, don't you think?
  • I can't take any more doom and gloom!! So. No TV news or newspapers for me today - what you don't know can't hurt you!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Reeblestiltskin said...

Many congratulations on reaching the end of your OU journey. Tell NJ I said Hi.
X

claires inner world said...

Thank you, my dear. What to do next? That's the question! NJ and I had such a lovely time! We laughed like mad!

Jonathan said...

Bravissimo mia cara, you have to be proud of it !

Baci from Italy ;-)
J

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Cogratulations!
I just found your blog.
Michala